5000+ Happy Customers
WELCOME TO CHEMICALS UPDATES
Chemicals Updates empowers and support their clients with authentic, accurate and fastest updates with different mode such as Whats-app, mails and login through which make their trade decisions more easy.
24X7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Indeed, we always available for our clients and if they find any issue at any moment we ready to help them.
In any case if there is any service deficiency from our side we will refund the remaining amount of subscription.
MORE VALUE AT LESS PRICE
Yes, we provide data and services at 30% discount than market price with best value and support.
REVERT WITHIN 10 MIN
Our executive or market representative revert your query within 10min in case of any query.
About Chemical Updates
Welcome to Chemical Update
Chemicals Updates is India’s leading research hub where we help our clients in making trading decisions by lowering their risk, improving their productivity, and saving their time and money. We supported lots of companies in India and overseas with our market insights, exclusive and affordable data services which really helped them to grow more and led them ahead from their competitors.
Our online platform is the most simple and user-friendly site which provides the best coverage of price movements of solvents and chemicals products across the country. We are having most experienced scouts, reporters and informers attach with us who spend their life in this industry.
TOLUENE Platets Asian Tol...
TOLUENE Platets Asian Toluene - FOB Korea Marker up $15-20/mt in tight supply■ The Tradable levels have improved over the past week■ Indonesia's domestic costs remain lowDue to strong demand and limited supply, Asian toluene prices were steady to firmer on September 23. The FOB South Korean market was valued at $950-970/mt. This includes a bid of $945/mt for 1,000mt and trada...
BUTAC rises Eur30-32/mt...
- BUTAC rises Eur30-32/mt- Phenol premium ACETONE/PHENOL NW Europe Acetone spot price at Eur830-840/mt September 20, stable from September 13, in line with an indicative value at that level. According to a producer, the market is expected to grow in October due to lower phenol operating rates and higher feedstock costs. According to Eurostat data, EU imports of Acetone decreas...
The oil price has risen b...
- The oil price has risen by $2.57-3.50/bbl- The November arrival demand was significantly slower than that of October Asian benzene prices rose $16-21/mt on the day to $898-920/mt FOB Korea, Sept. 20. Physical discussions for FOB Korean intensified in the afternoon trading session. Bids were last heard at $899-920/mt to load the second half of October. A trade deal was concluded at...
Increases profitability f...
- increases profitability for styrene monomer- The tight prompt supply causes the backwardation structure to rise. Muted discussions were heard in the Asia styrene market on Sept. 20 as most styrene monomers were being used to produce acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene instead of being sold in the spot market, market participants said. The fourth quarter demand for styre...
PX increases by $5-6/mt...
- PX increases by $5-6/mt- Shenghong's PX plant startup uncertain Asian isomer-grade mixed xylene rose $14-20/mt on the day to $962.50-980.50/mt FBO South Korea and $964.50-980.50/mt CFRUnv1 Sept. 20, due to higher upstream prices. CFR China was steady at $975-990/mt. The price of Naphtha rose $19-25/mt, to $682.25-700.50/mt CIF Japan. Meanwhile downstream paraxylene rose...
Get $43-48/mt for the day...
- Get $43-48/mt for the day- Slow demand for ETBE and MTBE: Sources The European MTBE spot and ETBE prices dropped on Sept. 20, due to weakening fundamentals, and slow-moving energy markets. The MTBE FOB ARA marker fell $43-48/mt to $913.75-930.50/mt on Sept. 20. To commemorate Queen Elizabeth II's funeral, the UK market was closed on September 19. A trader stated t...
How we helping clients:
- Minimize trade risk by real-time updates
- Historical prices of past 3-4 years with graphs
- Provide buyers and suppliers details as per requirement
- In-depth analysis of major trading chemicals
- Exclusively provide booking of chemicals from India
- Directories of chemicals and related industries
- Consumption, Demand-Supply & monthly report classified information.
- Customer support 24*7
Why Choose Us ?
Free Past Data
Our Service Details
- Daily Ports with Producer Price Report-Rs 9000
- Daily International Price Report-Rs 10000
- Indian Booking Price Report- Rs 8000/-
- Daily Mumbai Drum Price Report- Rs 7000/-
- China Market Price Report- Rs 11500/-
- Plant Updates Report- Rs 7500/-
- Plant News Report- Rs 7500/-
- Weekly Aromatics News Report-Rs 12000/-
- Weekly Intermediates News Report- Rs 12000/-
- Directories Of Buyers and Suppliers- Rs 5000/-
- Historical Price Trend- Rs 10000/-
- Advertisement- Rs 6000/-
- Website Login For 02 Users *Market price of the services range between Rs 45000- Rs 80000 per year after discounts.
**Our subscription charge for all the mentioned services is just Rs 21800 per annum.