7800+ Happy Subscribers
WELCOME TO CHEMICALS UPDATES
Chemicals Updates empowers and support their clients with authentic, accurate and fastest updates with different mode such as Whats-app, mails and login through which make their trade decisions more easy.
24X7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Indeed, we always available for our clients and if they find any issue at any moment we ready to help them.
In any case if there is any service deficiency from our side we will refund the remaining amount of subscription.
MORE VALUE AT LESS PRICE
Yes, we provide data and services at 30% discount than market price with best value and support.
REVERT WITHIN 10 MIN
Our executive or market representative revert your query within 10min in case of any query.
About Chemical Updates
Welcome to Chemical Update
Chemicals Updates is India’s leading research hub where we help our clients in making trading decisions by lowering their risk, improving their productivity, and saving their time and money. We supported lots of companies in India and overseas with our market insights, exclusive and affordable data services which really helped them to grow more and led them ahead from their competitors.
Our online platform is the most simple and user-friendly site which provides the best coverage of price movements of solvents and chemicals products across the country. We are having most experienced scouts, reporters and informers attach with us who spend their life in this industry.
Imports are being affecte...
- Imports are being affected by a growing spot supply.- FOB Korean sellers refuse to lower their offer Asia butadiene was stable on Oct. 18, as Chinese buyers showed little interest in imports despite a growing and cheaper spot supply. Buyers waited to see whether the 20th Communist Party Congress of China would provide relief for the battered butadiene industry. Yuan7,35...
DCE MEG futures decline Y...
- DCE MEG futures decline Yuan 14-Yuan 34/mt- MEGlobal nominates Nov MEG ACP at $810-$830/mt CFR Asia Due to thin trade, Asian mono ethylene glycol imports were stable on Oct. 18. The MEG futures traded on the Dalian Commodity Exchange dropped Yuan 14/mt to Yuan 4,049/mt for January 2023-delivery goods. According to market sources, there have not been any recent spot transactio...
MTBE premium Stable at $2...
- MTBE premium Stable at $252.50-$267.78/mt- Gasoline-naphtha spread narrows $20-$25/mt Spot prices for European methyl tertiary ether fell on Oct. 18, in line with lower gasoline prices and higher crude oil prices. European MTBE prices fell $30.50/mt to $1,026.75/mt FOB ARA. This is in line with lower gasoline prices. The premium for MTBE over the November Eurobob swap remaine...
Asian Methanol Prices: Pr...
Asian Methanol Prices: Prices vary across regions- China's domestic bull runs dissipate on tight MTO margins- New vessel arrivals to ease China's acute supply problem- India The bearish sentiment prevailsAsian methanol started the week with volatility on the China futures markets, but ended the week on a more stable note on Oct. 14, thanks to lower olefin prices. After...
Asian Styrene Moner: Pric...
- Asian Styrene Moner: Prices are stable on the day- Asia's demand remains low- Brent up $1.03-$2.15/b per day at $93.94-$99.100/bAsian styrene monomer was steady on the day at $1.015-$3.100/mt CFR China Oct. 14 and at $1.050-$2.089/mt FOB Korea October 14. CFR Taiwan marker at 1,065/mt. This maintains the premium of $50-$55/mt above CFR China while the FOB China market was stab...
How we helping clients:
- Minimize trade risk by real-time updates
- Historical prices of past 3-4 years with graphs
- Provide buyers and suppliers details as per requirement
- In-depth analysis of major trading chemicals
- Exclusively provide booking of chemicals from India
- Directories of chemicals and related industries
- Consumption, Demand-Supply & monthly report classified information.
- Customer support 24*7
Why Choose Us ?
Free Past Data
Our Service Details
- Daily Ports with Producer Price Report-Rs 9000
- Daily International Price Report-Rs 10000
- Indian Booking Price Report- Rs 8000/-
- Daily Mumbai Drum Price Report- Rs 7000/-
- China Market Price Report- Rs 11500/-
- Plant Updates Report- Rs 7500/-
- Plant News Report- Rs 7500/-
- Weekly Aromatics News Report-Rs 12000/-
- Weekly Intermediates News Report- Rs 12000/-
- Directories Of Buyers and Suppliers- Rs 5000/-
- Historical Price Trend- Rs 10000/-
- Advertisement- Rs 6000/-
- Website Login For 02 Users *Market price of the services range between Rs 45000- Rs 80000 per year after discounts.
**Our subscription charge for all the mentioned services is just Rs 21800 per annum.